Filing under the US Government’s EB-5 Immigrant Investment Visa Program and our Global Premier Regional Center, you can secure your green card before committing to emigrate. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of a US resident, such as better education options and reduced costs, a wider job market for you and your children, the ability to own your own business, and even retirement. These are only a few of the many benefits to the EB-5 investment visa.
EB-5 Investment Investor Visa Program Overview:
- The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa provides permanent residency to foreign nationals and their immediate families through investment in U.S. Based businesses or real estate opportunities that result in the creation of new jobs
- Created in 1990 by the U.S. Immigration & Naturalization Services (now called U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Visit their website at www.USCIS.gov for more information
- Applies to foreign investor, spouse and minor children under the age of 21
- Limited to 10,000 visas per year
- Required equity investment of $1 million dollars reduced to $500,000 if the investment is made in a targeted Employment Area (TEA)
What to Expect from Premier Regional Center
Get the assistance you need to file for your EB-5 investment visa today! Expect quality client care when you choose Premier Regional Center. For more information, please call +1-281-980-0818.